A blend of lager strains designed to produce a rich, malty, complex and full bodied Octoberfest style beer. Attenuates well while still leaving plenty of malt character and mouthfeel. Low in sulfur production.
Styles:, Baltic Porter, Classic Rauchbier, Oktoberfest/Marzen, Vienna Lager
- Flocculation: medium-low - Attenuation: 73-77%
- Temperature Range: 48-58 F
- Alcohol Tolerance: approximately 9% ABV
- OLD YEAST: 3-6 months old, Wyeast suggests using yeast within 6 months
- VIABILITY NOT GUARANTEED. MAKE A STARTER.